Welcome to Episode 4 of the Ketodontist Podcast! Today we have two guests on the show: Craig Preisendorf and Tara Garrison from The Superhero Makers!
In this episode we have discuss:
- How keto has been around in classic bodybuilding for decades longer than most realize
- How Craig and Tara use ketogenic diets and biohacking to forge superheroes
- Why a well-formulated keto diet can great for many different sports
- Why athletes in high impact (concussive) sports could benefit from keto
- How strength training should be a focus on form over weight
- Why “glycolitic” sport athletes can still utilize ketogenic diets via supplementation
- How “biohacking” has evolved and how you need to be wary of the misinformation out there
- Why most noortropics are useless and are basically driven by caffeine.
- Why chronic endurance training may not result in a dramatic physical transformation
- Why nutrition should be priority #1 when getting your health in order
- Why women don’t need to fear weight training
You can listen directly at these links!
Google Play: https://play.google.com/music/listen?u=0#/ps/Itp6hga6aknibumb4gy7eveduqq
Podcast Homepage: http://ketodontist.libsyn.com
Sources mentioned in this episode:
Craig and Tara’s Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TheSuperheroMakers/
Craig’s New supplement Lucid 2.0; http://www.engagedper4mance.com/product/lucid/
The video Tara mentioned from Christian Thibaudeau: https://thibarmy.com/stimulants-pre-workout/